Saturday, December 14, 2013

New Year's Resolutions?

http://www.db18.com/d/happy_holidays/happy_holidays_056.gif 

Can you believe it? Only 11 days until Christmas and  only 18 days until we hit 2014?! It's amazing how fast this year has gone by. 

I wanted to write this a little early because I am going to begin a little early...You know how everyone ALWAYS makes those New Year's Resolutions? You know what I am talking about they usually consist of diets and losing weight, stopping smoking, or trying to be a better person. We all make these New Year's Resolutions with good intentions but I don't know many people who actually stick by them for the whole year. I know I usually don't, so I stopped making them, it seemed a waste if I wasn't going to stick to it.

This year is different, after watching shows like "Extreme Cheapskates" and "Extreme Couponing" I have decided I want to try my hand at saving my family money. I also want to continue my hand at being a more natural and homemade family, meaning I want to make more of the items we use daily and healthier foods.

To some of you who know me personally know the cooking and food thing will be tough cause I am in no way a Martha Stewart or Rachel Ray, in fact I despise cooking and baking, but I want to give it a try, it could be fun and it will certainly be healthier for my family and myself.

As far as couponing and taking advantage of sales I think it would be a fun little adventure. So, why not give it a shot?

I plan on posting the recipes, tips, tricks, and things that will go along with my New Year's Resolution, so stay tuned for some cool ideas. If you have not clicked the "follow me" button make sure to do so, and don't forget to add me on Facebook, Where I post lots of giveaways and contests, don't miss out.

From my family to yours, we wish you a happy, safe and joyous holiday season.

~~~~ Trista ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment