Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What's For Dinner Tonight

How about "Honey Roasted Breaded Pork Chops"? That's what I made tonight. It was super easy and delicious! In fact my overly picky 8 year old dug right into dinner tonight.



Ingredients:

6 Pork Chops
1/2 cup of milk
3 eggs
1 cup of Honey Roasted Bunches of Oats Cereal

I began by placing my cereal into a baggie and punching it. My son had a great time doing this for me. Continue to punch your cereal until it is all crumbly. Then I got 3 bowls, one for my milk, one for my eggs, and one for my cereal. I placed the bowls in that order on my counter and after the bowls I placed my pan for cooking the pork in.

First begin by coating the pork chop with milk, then dip in the egg, and finally the cereal. Now, the cereal will not cover the pork 100% but just try to cover it as best as you can. Then simply place on your baking sheet or pan.

Now, I cooked my pork at 350 degrees for 60 minutes and it was done perfectly, you might have to adjust this depending upon your location and the type of oven you have. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment