Here is a super easy recipe for a very yummy dish.
1 pack of wonton wrappers
2lbs ground beef
1 bag mexican blend shredded cheese
Packet of taco seasoning
Your favorite taco toppings
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* Brown your beef and add any seasonings you like or just use a packet of taco seasoning
* Take your muffin pan and spray it with non stick cooking spray, then simply line each muffin cup with a wonton wrapper, to form a cup.
* Fill your wonton cups with your ground beef and top with a sprinkle of cheese
* Bake for 8 minutes in the oven, remove and let cool
*Serve warm and with your favorite taco toppings. (I chose just to use sour cream but you can use lettuce, tomato, onions, taco sauce, or any other topping you love)