Saturday, April 11, 2015

Long Time No See...

Wow! It has literally been months if not years since I have made a post on this blog. I have been busy with life and trying to get things in order for when we move. Yes, I said move. Ryan and I have decided to downgrade our lives and go on the road full time in an RV with all the kids! It'll be an adventure I have no doubt about that but teaching our children about the simple things in life will be a wonderful lesson in living life and showing them that with each other and God you really don't need all the material things in life.

I am still sitting at about 190-200 pounds, which is about 40-50 pounds more than I was when I got pregnant for the first time with Sopheria, yes I said the first time. I recently, well not really recently he will be a year old on May 9th, but we added another little blessing to our family on May 9, 2014.

A 6lb 13 ounce perfect baby boy, we named Maverick. He is a sweet heart through and through. Actually when I was thinking about getting back to basics and getting on track we found out we might be expecting again. No, this one was not planned in fact if it turns out we are pregnant again it was a total surprise and unexpected but will be welcomed with nothing less than love and open arms.

I did find this really awesome book and DVD set that I plan on using to help me get back on track. It's Fit & Fabulous in 15 minutes by Theresa Tapp. It's such a great book. If you want to see the full review you can check it out here on my other blog.

I wanted to stop and touch base in case anyone still reads this blog, I have not fallen off the face of the Earth, just got a lot on my plate at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment